Do you like this story?
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a software designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. With Guitar Pro you’ll be able to learn how to play, compose and improve your guitar skills.
Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a software used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician’s practice.
Here are some key features of “Guitar Pro”:
· With Guitar Pro you have the option of working either directly in page or screen mode (horizontal or vertical). The screen modes use all the space available in the workspace. It is possible to change at any moment the proportions and page setup of your document as well as the viewed tracks.
Automatic page setup:
· Guitar Pro automatically configures the vertical position of the various elements of the score. The input is therefore very rapid, giving an output similar to that of published songbooks.
· Guitar Pro automatically adds the bars and provides synchronization between the tracks of the score. This strict synchronization is needed for proper sound rendering of the score and it can also be educational at the same time.
· Each tool within Guitar Pro is closely linked to the active track properties. For example, if you opened the guitar tuner, it would give you the tuning chosen for that specific track. This makes Guitar Pro very powerful, and easy to use.
Guitar Pro 6.0.8 – Latest Release (r9626 2011-05-05)
- Possibility of indicating the number of loops before incrementing tempo, when using the Speed Trainer.
- Possibility of letting the countdown play with each new loop or not.
- Notation element for string number on standard notation.
- Stylesheet option for defining the orientation of rhythmics on tablature for each voice.
- Command for fusing rhythmics of different voices on tablature.
- Displaying of pick-strokes on tracks in standard notation.
- Displaying of accentuations and ornaments on tablature.
- Possibility to add the legato notation element on stringed instruments.
- Stylesheet option for forcing horizontal beams on drums and percussion tracks.
- Fingering on piano tracks.
- Adjusting the level of Palm-Mute for a given track (Instrument panel).
- Global detune.
- File-recovery after software crash.
- Special characters handled in the stylesheet.
- Possibility to prefix a chord’s name by a ‘ to keep Guitar Pro from reformating the name
- Option for reorganizing bars based on current system.
- Option to force the use of MIDI channels 11 to 16 (one channel per string).
- Score-tracking during playback.
- Overall support for banjo tracks (fretboard, notations, edition, import, tuning display).
- New MusicXML importer that also handles MXL files (i.e., compressed MusicXML).
- Importing speed for MIDI files.
- Reduced CPU load on Mac OS.
- Classic and Jazz fonts.
- Design of beams on tablature.
- Design of slashes.
- Positioning of rests on slash tracks and on certain percussion tracks.
- Design of slurs and HO-PO.
- Design of let-ring and octave clefs.
- Design of slides on tablature.
- Placing of certain elements in multi-voice mode (staccato, etc.).
- Design of triplets.
- A “.” after numbers of alternate endings.
- Changes of variations can be made on all voices.
- Option for reorganizing systems that keep a same size for all bars.
- The “Special paste” dialog window now retains the options selected.
- Playback volume raised for scales.
- Display of tracks using MIDI channels.
- MIDI playback (let ring, trills, fermata, palm-mute, gruppetto…).
- Any new “electric piano” track will use the “Rhodes” soundbank upon creation.
- Section names truncated in global view.
- Appearance of a section menu, for quicker access and navigation.
- Improving the slash staff rendering.
- Go to last bar button was disabled.
- Right hands fingering above the staff was not displayed.
- A repeat mark was ignored if an alternate ending and a Fine was placed in the same bar.
- Dotted and scottish 8th are now using the correct font element.
- Possible crash when inserting a tie with multi-voice mode activated.
- Possible program shutdown when capturing notes with a virtual instrument.
- Possible crash when capturing notes on standard notation for a guitar track with capo.
- Crash when printing a write-protected pdf file, or when no printer is available.
- Problem with selection on the score when the cursor-tracking option is deactivated.
- Adding a tie no longer inserts a variation change.
- Beam-grouping is preserved when bars are added.
- Adding a tie in a bar following an anacrusis no longer adds extra notes.
- Problem with “undo” after inserting a tie in multi-voice mode.
- Problem when inserting notes via the virtual keyboard on a guitar track with capo.
- Initialization of clef-change dialogue window for grand staff.
- The trombone is not a transposing instrument.
- Problem preventing changes in fingering or the name of a chord.
- Crash when capturing notes with keyboard or virtual instrument and into a simile bar.
- Crash when copying chords from piano track to guitar track.
- Crash when using the “re-organize bars” tool with a document containing Simile Marks.
- Problem that could generate too short a WAV file.
- Instability issue after importing a gp5 file that contained cyrillic characters.
- Instability issue after importing a gp5 file that contained invalid tempo-automations.
- Instability issue after importing certain MIDI files.
- Crash when importing large MIDI files.
- Problem when playing a selection with countdown activated.
- Problem when playing a pick-up bar (anacrusis) with countdown activated.
- Possible program-freeze when countdown is activated.
- Reverb and chorus are suppressed when playing a score in MIDI mode
- Issue with updating the audio engine after adding a tie.
- Issue hiding certain bends.
- In multi-track display mode, the chords and tuning are displayed only for visible tracks.
- Possible blocking of the opening of Help file on Mac OS.
- The buttons on the “crash report” dialog window could be inactive.
- Crash when selecting a hidden track in the global view, in “Whole Score” display mode.
- The “&” character displays properly in section names.
Size: 36 Mb
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Home Page: http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=product
Catatan: pada saat aktivasi ketikkan sembarang huruf terus hingga tab "offline activation"-nya muncul.
Petunjuk selanjutnyanya lihat Read Me notepadnya.
atau ketik aja:
USER ID: 6INT8773388
KEY ID: ANASM-RKNRV-XRPSM
Credited to: imee_04